During the 2019-2020 school year, Fond du Lac High School will partner with the Fond du Lac Area YScreen Program to offer all 9th grade students a free and confidential emotional health screen.
Fond du Lac High School and the Fond du Lac Area YScreen Program believe that no student should suffer in silence when help is available.
- Emotional health problems can interfere with academic success, relationships, and overall happiness
- Programs like YScreen are important because about 1 in 5 teens struggle with emotional health concerns
- Over 50% of these adolescents may STRUGGLE IN SILENCE…while their concern goes unidentified
- Research shows that often parents are unaware of their teen’s emotional health problems
- The YScreen Program is a free, confidential program for our youth
- Available to upper class students by referral
- Screening will begin at Fond du Lac High School in September 2019 and continue through May 2020
Please call your child’s school counselor at (920) 929-2740, contact the YScreen office at 906-6777, or click on the links provided for additional information.
YScreen is proud to be funded in part by Agnesian HealthCare, a member of SSM Health and the Fond du Lac Area United Way.
Mission: To improve the emotional health of youth throughout the Fond du Lac Area by providing early identification of mental health disorders and risks of suicide through easily accessible screening, referral to services and facilitating follow-up treatment through case management.