Click below for local crisis lines and community organizations & resources. Crisis lines are 24/7 unless otherwise noted. Contact organizations directly for information about local services and support groups.
Crisis Line: (262)365-6565
Cultivate Mental Wellness: http://cultivate.washozwi.gov/Find-Help
- 2-1-1 Wisconsin: https://211wisconsin.communityos.org/ 2-1-1 is a simple, free, confidential referral and information helpline and website that link people from all communities and ages to the essential health and human services they need, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. By dialing 2-1-1 or visiting the website from anywhere in the state of Wisconsin, people are linked to information about local resources, from both government and nonprofit organizations.
- Center for Suicide Awareness: https://centerforsuicideawareness.org/ The Center for Suicide Awareness brings help, hope, and resources to families and individuals in our communities through programs that reach others where they are at and when they need it most.
- My Connection N.E.W: www.myconnectionnew.org An online resource for individuals, families, and agencies with mental health questions or concerns. The site provides information about mental health and substance use services in Brown, Calumet, Outagamie, and Winnebago Counties. Site provides information about key health topics, current legislation, and local assistance organizations, as well as a quick, anonymous mental health screening to assess your risk for several mental health challenges.
- Prevent Suicide Wisconsin: www.preventsuicidewi.org/ Website provides information about local coalitions and crisis lines, facts and statistics about suicide, audience specific resources, and links/information about suicide prevention training opportunities.
- WISE: https://wisewisconsin.org/ WISE is a statewide coalition of organizations and individuals promoting inclusion and support for all affected by mental illness by advancing evidence-based practices for stigma reduction.