September 26, 2018
Trauma Informed Care General Information Resources
Looking for an overview of Trauma Informed Care? Or trying to better understand what Trauma Informed Care is? How it benefits our community, from childhood to elderly? Why as a community we need to change our focus to be Trauma Informed Care?
Check out these video links!
- How Trauma Informed Care was founded, how trauma effects our bodies and the importance of addressing trauma in individuals
- How Trauma Informed Care is part of a community approach
Check out these resource links!
- National Technical Assistance Center for Children’s Mental health, Georgetown University and JBS International, Inc.
- Georgetown University National Technical Assistance Center for Children’s Mental Health
- Lives In the Balance
- National Traumatic Stress Network
- Wisconsin Trauma Informed parenting workshops
- American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children
- Child Trauma Academy
- The Multiplying Connections Initiative, the Health Federation of Philadelphia
- Trauma Informed Care approaches to a comprehensive strategy addressing the Opioid epidemic