October 5, 2018
Mental Health Provider List
View print-ready PDF of the Mental Health Provider List.
Take these steps to help your teen:
Find a provider
- Check with your health insurance provider for covered services or check with your employer to see if they offer an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- If you do not have health insurance see the providers below designated with a * that may work with you or contact your screening case manager to assist you in connecting with services
Make the appointment
- Pick up the phone and call today. Have insurance info available when you call or visit
- Let the agency know that your child was screened at school with YScreen, what the symptoms are and that further evaluation by a counselor was recommended
- Remember to request to be put on a cancellation list if there is a significant wait for the next appt.
- Make sure you and your child get to that first appointment
- Commit to a minimum of 3 visits before you say NO
- Talk with your child and their provider about how things are going
- Communicate with the school counselor any concerns or needs at school
- Complete and return any release of information forms to keep everyone connected and communicating